Civil Connections Community Foundation (CCCF)
CCCF’s aim is to increase value and achievement in international development initiatives with local grassroots communities, by building bridges for commonly unreached local grassroots (especially rural) development actors (CSOs, SEs, etc.), through outfitting these with publicity/exposure, capacity, motivation, and mentorship for long-term sustainability. Our mission is to support local grassroots (with special attention to rural) development actors to achieve their aims in facilitating community development for a fair and sustainable world. This is done through: (1). Amplifying their work to the world, (2). Facilitating sustainable growth of their capacity, (3). Resource mobilization and funding, and (4). Long-term motivation and mentoring. We aim to fill a gap – build bridges between those that burn to do good for the most marginalized, and grass-roots communities where the most marginalized commonly find themselves.
Organisationen har aktiviteter i følgende lande
Organisationen har aktiviteter og/eller arbejder indenfor følgende verdensmål
- Mål 1: Afskaf fattigdom
- Mål 3: Sundhed og trivsel
- Mål 5: Ligestilling mellem kønnene
- Mål 6: Rent vand og sanitet
- Mål 17: Partnerskaber for handling
Organisationen har modtaget følgende bevillinger fra CISUs puljer:
- Piloting a telephony based “ICT-4-rural education” methodology for continued education achievements of low resourced students in Yumbe District in Uganda
- Creating structures for rural youth leader’s mobilization, capacitating, and mentoring for more effective execution of their policy making and development roles within the Uganda Local Government system – a pilot in Yumbe and Mayuge districts.